Chateau Ste Michelle
chateau ste. michelle cabernet sauvignon 2018 750ml
Add a personal touch to your gift with up to three lines of engraving. Commemorate a special occasion with a name, date, message, or even a logo! For logos and custom requests email email@example.com before placing your order. Logos require a compatible file format. Some bottles cannot be engraved. Visit our engraving page for more info. ENGRAVING TYPICALLY ADDS 4-5 DAYS TO ORDER PROCESSING TIME.
Our in-house “glamming” will make your bottle really stand out with a top-to-bottom coat of sparkling glitter! Your choice of color. Additional charges may apply for larger bottles, custom colors, or color gradients. For special requests email firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering. GLAMMING TYPICALLY ADDS 4-5 DAYS TO ORDER PROCESSING TIME.
Chateau Ste. Michelle celebrated it's 50th anniversary with their 2015 bottling and commemorated it with this special "throwback" vintage label design.
- The 2015 vintage was one of the warmest growing seasons on record inWashington state.
- Warm temperatures continued through the spring and summer,moderating slightly into fall and extending an early harvest.
- Overall, 2015 saw optimal ripening across varieties and yieldedoutstanding wines throughout the region.
- Sourced from Columbia Valley vineyards in eastern Washington includingour Cold Creek, Canoe Ridge Estate and Indian Wells vineyards.
- Columbia Valley vineyards lie in the rain shadow of the CascadeMountains and receive just 6-8 inches of rainfall annually.
- Warm, sunny days and cool evening temperatures create ideal conditionsfor intense aroma and flavor development in the ripening grapes.
- Ripe grapes were destemmed and inoculated with various strains of yeastto maximize complexity.
- Gentle pumpovers during fermentation were used to extract color andflavor and produce soft, supple tannins.
- Aged 14 months in American and French oak, 32% new.