chateau de laubade armagnac vsop 750ml
$59.99 SPECIAL $54.99
Add a personal touch to your gift with up to three lines of engraving. Commemorate a special occasion with a name, date, message, or even a logo! For logos and custom requests email email@example.com before placing your order. Logos require a compatible file format. Some bottles cannot be engraved. Visit our engraving page for more info. ENGRAVING TYPICALLY ADDS 4-5 DAYS TO ORDER PROCESSING TIME.
Our in-house “glamming” will make your bottle really stand out with a top-to-bottom coat of sparkling glitter! Your choice of color. Additional charges may apply for larger bottles, custom colors, or color gradients. For special requests email firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering. GLAMMING TYPICALLY ADDS 4-5 DAYS TO ORDER PROCESSING TIME.
- 260 acres of single vineyard in Bas Armagnac
- Four traditional grape varieties: Ugni-Blanc, Folle Blanche, Colombard and Baco (the most emblematic)
- Sustainable agriculture: organic manure is produced by 600 ewes
- Grapes exclusively coming from the property
- `Home-made' and single distillation, grape variety by grape variety
- The only Armagnac House coopering its own casks, from Gascony oak, to ensure the finest maturing process
- Maturing between 6 and 12 years, grape variety by grape variety, vintage by vintage
- Blend of more than 20 different eaux-de-vie
- Mainly Ugni-Blanc and Baco
Chateau de Laubade V.S.O.P. has a nice golden colour. It is rich with ripe fruits, plum, pastry, vanilla and citrus aromas. On the mouth, it is sweet, delicate and long.
A finish of up to 8 minutes.
To be savored as a digestive or as an aperitif. With a honey sweet curd cheese, wild strawberries and cane sugar, or paired with a light coffee.